Saturday, October 18, 2008

What's up with Uganda you ask?

Just as an update, I met a Ugandan Bishop a couple of weeks ago, and he gave me his contact information. I emailed him and he invited me to come and work with his organization,(which is not working with the kids affected by the war) and said I could stay with him, and even offered to take me to Northern Uganda to meet the Anglican Bishops there. Somewhat exciting, except that he seemed to really want me to work with his mission more than help me get to the place I feel led to.

I have been working with my Pastor, who is a priest in the Anglican church actually, to try to get to Northern Uganda. He has sent an email to a bishop there, and may even know someone else there.

I resent some emails I mentioned before in the "irons in the fire" post, but haven't heard back from any of them yet. Time to keep praying!

No comments: